Florence Park is located at New Chandigarh being the third satellite town of UT - Chandigarh apart from Mohali and Panchkula. The Florence Park site has 440 foot frontage on VR-6 Road (200’ wide Sector road). The site is further connected through 200 ft wide roads being extension of Madhya Marg and Dakshin Marg-
the two main roads of Chandigarh.
- HIGHLIGHTS: Located On the Foot Hills of Shivalik Ranges. The Project is opposite 400 Acres (Approx.) of Open Green Spaces making enviornment pollution free and serene.
- 2 Km’s from Proposed Metro Station coming in First Phase of Metro Development in Tricity.
- 2 Km’s from the Medicity (400 Acres) with Following proposed Hospitals - 1000 Bedded
- Kings College Hospital of England, Tata cancer Hospital, New PGI Extension, Max
- Super-Specialty Hospital, Grewal Eye Institute among others
- 5 Km’s to New Education Hub (700 Acres)
- 5 Km’s from New International Cricket Stadium being developed by Punjab Cricket Association (PCA)
- 8 Mins Drive - PGI & Punjab University, Chandigarh
- 12 Mins Drive - TAJ, JW MARRIOTT, Sec 17, Sec 35, Chandigarh